March 13, 2013

So it begins...

Well, actually it started quite some time ago. I think sometime in the 90', when I went to Orlando, Florida. Or maybe it was in 2008, while I was in China. It's hard to tell, really. All I know is that, for as long as I can remember, I have been dreaming about those places near and far, and told myself that one day I will make it to those places. While I was able to cross out the top of my list (Barcelona, San Francisco, Beirut), I noticed that more locations have been added. I guess this is what catching the travel bug is all about! Well, luckily for that bug, I am just a few days away from the beginning of my next adventure! A cocktail of emotion has been stirring inside of me, ranging from utter excitement to sheer disbelief, and I don't have a specific plan upon landing, which is kind of scary for a planner like me, but this is what traveling is all about, no? Stepping out of the comfort zone,constantly being confronted with new everything. As much as I am nervous about this uncertainty, I am also ready to face it, head on! And most importantly, I am ready enjoy every second of it.
Let the travel shenanigans begin!

Which way to go? At the top of  a mountain on a foggy day, Lebanon.
How do you feel the days before a trip and how do you deal? C'mon, tell me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment